“People are always trying to define who I am.” — 013 (ft. Miki Poy)
Join guest Miki Poy for the first episode of 2019, and the first ever episode featuring one of our regular listeners! And: it’s a huge episode. Love. Identity. And belonging. Saddle up!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- What some of the highlights of the podcast have been for Miki in her own learning;
- The difference between practicing love and practicing belonging;
- How Miki has navigated her identity as a multi-racial woman in America;
- How to make more love and more belonging in the world.
Welcome to a conversation about making love, identity, and belonging.
Thank you for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment below
- Click the SpeakPipe sidebar to ask a question or share an insight
To help our show:
Miki Poy loves Philadelphia, cats, game nights, and early 2000s R&B. She has been working in education for the past 16 years, mostly as a classroom teacher but also as a leader in nonprofit and central office spaces. She’s on a journey to deepen her love for herself and others.
ART THAT REPRESENTS MIKI
Support the Therapy For Black Women and Girls