16: Courage & Fear
Making love through: using fear as a compass to cultivate courage. That’s what we’re up to today. In this episode, you’ll hear:
- What are the ingredients for cultivating courage with intention?
- What is fear?
- Why the ways we tend to relate to fear is problematic and often oppressive;
- How to rethink what fear is and how to use it;
- What all of this has to do with love and justice.
Welcome to a conversation about making love through honing your capacity of courage and learning to re-relate to fear.
Thank you for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment below
- Click the SpeakPipe sidebar to ask a question or share an insight
To help our show: