18: Under the Influence of Urgency
Making love through: slowing down. That’s what we’re up to today. In this episode, you’ll hear:
- What does operating under the influence of urgency mean?
- How do we benefit from urgency as a way of being, in our lives or organizations?
- What are the costs of operating under urgency’s influence?
- How we can unlearn urgency and practice healthier, more liberatory ways of being instead;
- What all of this has to do with love and justice.
Welcome to a conversation about making love through divesting from a sense of urgency.
Thank you for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment below
- Click the SpeakPipe sidebar to ask a question or share an insight
To help our show: