26: How To Retreat
There’s retreating to escape the work of justice, and retreating to better be in the work of justice. Join host laura brewer for discussion about how to tell the difference, how to make retreat for yourself, and resources to support you along the way. In this episode we cover:
- A distinction: retreating to escape vs. retreating to restore;
- Clues to help you know when you’re retreating as a way to avoid difficult stuff;
- 5 specific ways you can create a retreat for yourself;
- A way to go on retreat with laura, and other resources to support your practice.
Welcome to a conversation about making love through learning why, when, and how to retreat.
Thank you for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment below
- Click the SpeakPipe sidebar to ask a question or share an insight
To help our show:
ART THAT REPRESENTS LAURA
“Kitchen Wall, Alabama Farm Stand” Walker Evans, 1936