28: “To create something about love, I have to create it from love.”
The tables are turned! In this special 1-year anniversary episode, host laura brewer is interviewed by Hayley Carr.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- laura’s definition of love;
- Why laura asks certain questions in every episode;
- How to build a practice of love;
- Love, love, love, love and more discussion of love;
- Several “Aussie” phrases you can incorporate into your day-to-day vocabulary.
Welcome to a conversation about making love by learning to BE in love.
Thank you for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment below
- Click the SpeakPipe sidebar to ask a question or share an insight
To help our show:
ART THAT REPRESENTS LAURA
Untitled (Electric Fan Dawing Smoke), by Harold F Edgerton 1934
laura’s instagram handle: laurakbrewer 🙂