40: Confusion > Certainty
The cultural connotation we have of ‘certainty’ is a positive one, but certainty can be toxic and problematic to our spirits and practice of justice.
In this episode, we:
- Explore how/why certainty can be problematic;
- How certainty sometimes functions in social justice spaces and, uniquely, in white people in social justice spaces;
- How and why to divest from right/wrong thinking;
- How/why to practice curiosity and confusion instead of certainty.
Welcome to a conversation about making love and justice by UNlearning certainty.
Thank you for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment below
- Click the SpeakPipe sidebar to ask a question or share an insight
To help our show: