58: Love & The Patriarchy
Join host laura brewer for an exploration of how our blueprints for how we love can get all twisted up in patriarchy and paternalism, without our even realizing it. In this episode you’ll hear:
- A big announcement about a new mini-series on death and loss that will be airing on How to Make Love.
- A “cosmo” quiz to help you self-evaluate the extent to which you might be loving yourself or others in ways that reproduce patriarchy.
- A distinction between taking responsibility for and taking care of.
- 4 other tips on unlearning paternalism and patriarchy from how you love.
Thank you for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment below
- Click the SpeakPipe sidebar to ask a question or share an insight
To help our show: