81: How To Be Alive
Being alive for our lives is harder and more complex than we think. Join laura to explore the what’s, why’s, and how’s of aliveness in this episode.
At the end of the episode, laura offers several questions for reflection. Here they are:
- What does aliveness mean to you?
- What do you need to be more alive in and for your own life?
- What would you like the point of your life to be — today?
- Where are you distracted from being alive right now?
- What about life are you missing out on because you believe you should be happy?
- Name three times you felt alive. How did you know you were alive in those moments? What do those moments teach you about your own experience of aliveness?
- How would you like experience aliveness tomorrow?
Thank you for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment below
- Click the SpeakPipe sidebar to ask a question or share an insight
To help our show:
ART THAT REPRESENTS LAURA